We regularly have vacancies for chef jobs in Brighton, East Sussex and West Sussex.
We’re looking for people who are reliable and hard-working.
Whether you’re looking to gain chef experience or move onto your next catering job, get in touch to find out what we can offer you.
What skills and experience do I need to get a chef job?
A typical chef job in Brighton, East Sussex or West Sussex might ask for experience in any of the following:
- Planning, ordering, preparing, cooking and serving food
- Providing a balanced, varied and nutritional diet, including special dietary needs for example halal, gluten free, vegan
- Operating kitchen equipment, lifting and moving heavy items such as catering pots and trays, and deliveries
- Doing administrative duties such as stock taking and ordering weekly deliveries of foodstuffs, as well as operating within a budget
- Monitoring the work of the Kitchen Porter to ensure that the kitchen is maintained to meet health & safety and food hygiene standards and reporting