We’re looking for a permanent Electronic Research & Development Design Engineer.
It’s a great full-time role within the R&D department of an electronic thermometers and temperature probes manufacturer based in Sussex.
This exciting role is to work upgrading and developing new instrumentation for the company’s next generation of thermometers and other measuring instruments.
- Salary in the region of £40,000
- Four weeks’ holiday
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Do you have?
- A degree-level qualification in Electronic Engineering or HNC with equivalent experience?
- Experience of designing analogue and digital circuits?
- Experience of embedded C?
- Experience of PCB design?
- Experience of designing to required EMC/ESD standards?
- A good overview of radio technologies and the ability to integrate radio modules into products is desirable?
You must be:
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Keen to learn new skills and quick to adapt
- A team player, able to work with other personnel and departments
And you’ll need:
- A passion for problem solving with an inquisitive nature
- Strong awareness of industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate with experience of PCB design packages, firmware environments