We’re excited that you want us to find you what you’re looking for – whether that’s a permanent role or temporary work.
How to register with Staff Now
To save you time we ask you to register with us online. Once that’s done we’ll arrange to meet face-to-face for interview and testing.
Step 1: fill in our online form
- If you have a CV please upload it
- We’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible
Let us know if you’d prefer us to email you the form.
Step 2: come for an interview
We pride ourselves on getting to know our candidates personally. This means we can honestly and knowledgeably talk and about you and your skills with prospective employers.
You’ll need to bring these things with you as proof of your ID, your skills and experience:
- One proof of your ID (passport/birth certificate/ID card/visa)
- Two proofs of your current address, dated within the last three months (letter/utility bill)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (NI card/P45/P60/payslip)
- Contact details (ideally email addresses) for two referees
- Your UK bank account details
You can meet us in Brighton, Hove, Littlehampton, Bognor or Worthing. We come to our local Job Centres Plus on a weekly rotation. Call us to find out when we’re coming to a JCP near you.
Or you can come into our Brighton office Monday-Friday – there’s no need for an appointment.
Brighton registration times